- All week (in London Wed-Fri)
- Variety of meetings including an OGP one with the TB
- Lots of CKAN
- Especially work on Recline Data Explorer. Support for sorting and better notifications.
- Data wrangling: several datasets in the DataHub
- With Laura Newman School of Data Announced
- Administration with the inimitable Laura James and Naomi Lillie
- Annotator and AnnotateIt – now at 70 watchers on github!
- Spent a great day with Friedrich Lindenberg catching up and planning Labs etc
- Events: Dev8D, Citizen Cyberscience Summit
- CKAN work and planning. Further work on Recline
- More work on YourTopia code with Open Economics team — hope to get it to the point where we can upgrade current YourTopia to new codebase
- Open Data Handbook (formerly Open Data Manual) out the door