- Impress support in LibreOffice plugin
- Our Paste with credit LibreOffice extension has been updated to support LibreOffice Impress. The extension works a bit differently in Impress though, because there are no frames to put an image with... Read more – ‘Impress support in LibreOffice plugin’.
- US Supreme Court Declines Review Of Controversial Copyright Ruling
- This article was originally written by Steven Seidenberg and published on the site Intellectual Property Watch. IP Watch requires you to create an account to read their CC BY-NC-ND licensed articles.... Read more – ‘US Supreme Court Declines Review Of Controversial Copyright Ruling’.
- Open-Source Collapsable Communications Tower
- I have been helping some mechanical engineering students from the side-lines with a project to make an open-source rapidly-erectable communications tower, with internal space for comms gear and... Read more – ‘Open-Source Collapsable Communications Tower’.
- Hypothesis Integration
- I’m currently in Edinburgh at the semi-annual Shuttleworth Foundation Gathering. One of the other Fellows, Dan Whaley, is working on a killer an open source annotation and highlighting tool... Read more – ‘Hypothesis Integration’.
- Northern Mariana Islands Retirement Fund Bankruptcy
- Back on April 17 2012 the Northern Mariana Islands Retirement Fund attempted to file for bankruptcy under Chapter 11. There was some pretty interesting reading in their petition for bankruptcy... Read more – ‘Northern Mariana Islands Retirement Fund Bankruptcy’.
Posted in: politics
Posted in: Uncategorized